The Ship (Free Template For a 3D Pen)
The Ship (Free template for a 3D Pen)
Go to the "Attachments" tab to download the stencil for a 3D pen (located under the stencil image)
Stencil for 3D pen "Ship."
Go to the "Attachments" tab to download the stencil for the 3D pen.
If you liked the stencil, please leave a comment or express your idea for the next templates and video.
Follow us on social networks to keep abreast of the latest news and videos.
You can share your ideas, stencils, life hacks, experiences on "Blog". Write in any language, and we will translate your post.
Sign up and join our community.
For drawing we need
- 3D Pen
- Approx. 10 m of plastic (PLA or ABS)
- Masking tape or tracing paper (optional)
- A box from Kinder Surprise or another similar item fits in shape.
Preparation for drawing 3D pen
- Download the stencil and print it.
- Place a transparent tracing paper on top of the stencil or paste over it with masking tape to prevent sticking paper to the product.
- Prepare the plastic of the required colors.
- Connect the 3D pen to the power supply and set the temperature according to the selected type of plastic