One of the main priorities of https://3DKIT.ORG is the privacy of our visitors.
We use data to provide a better service.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be clear to you the moment we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we can receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, message content and/or attachments that you can send to us, and any other information that you can provide.
When you register for an account, we may request your contact information, including elements such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect in various ways, including for:
- Developing new sites and services;
- Support, maintenance, and improvements 3DKIT.ORG;
- Sending you products, services, and information following your request;
- Send you messages;
- Providing you with targeted, including advertising, content (material) of relevant content (including ads) supplied by third parties or us. At the same time, we do not bear any responsibility for the content of third-party services or goods;
- Inform you about news and changes on 3DKIT.ORG that may be of interest to you;
- Personalization and improvement of the provision of services and ensuring an individual approach;
- Realization of any other purposes for which information was collected;
- Communication with you directly or through one of our partners, including for servicing and providing you with updates and additional information regarding the website, as well as for marketing and advertising purposes;
- send you emails;
- Search and prevent fraud.
3DKIT.ORG follows the standard procedure for using log files. These files register visitors when visiting websites. All hosting companies keep log files. Information collected by the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, transition/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. They are not associated with any personally identifiable information. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movement of users on the site, and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web beacons
Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and to display certain notifications that may only be valid for subscribed /unsubscribed users.
From time to time, we offer users surveys and questionnaires to provide you with exciting ideas, useful tools, or to understand our user base more accurately.
- Submitting forms
When you submit data through a form, such as that found on contact pages or in comment forms, cookies can be configured to remember your user data for future correspondence.
- Site Settings
To provide you with an excellent experience with this site, we provide the functionality to customize your preferences regarding the operation of this site when using it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up every time you interact with the page, and your preferences influence it.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most common and reliable analytical solutions on the Internet, allowing us to understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to create exciting content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, we test new features and make small changes to the way the site is presented. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure constant interaction with the site, as well as to understand which optimizations our users value most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses the DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads on the Internet and limit the number of times this ad can appear.
- For more information about Google AdSense, see the Official Google AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect to your social network in various ways. The following social networking sites work for them, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest. They can also set cookies through our website, and use them to improve your profile on their website or to add the data that they store for various purposes specified in their respective privacy policies.
Please note that 3DKIT.ORG does not have access or control over cookies used by third-party advertisers.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has the right to the following:
- Right of access - You have the right to request copies of your data. Right to Correction - You have the right to demand that we correct any information that you consider inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we supplement the information that you consider incomplete.
- Right of deletion - You have the right to demand that we erase your data under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing - You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to demand that we transfer the data we collect to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is to add child protection when using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate, and/or monitor and direct their activities on the Internet.
3DKIT.ORG knowingly does not collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly recommend that you contact us immediately. We will make every effort to remove such information from our records promptly.
Changes to this policy